(as of Jan 12,2023 17:59:38 UTC – Details)
Don’t worry anymore!! When you are outside, the automatic watering system can take care of your plants, so you can rest assured to work or travelAutomatic watering device is the best solution for you to take care of plants when you are out on holiday and workUsing an automatic waterer to water the plants regularly every day can effectively extend the life of the plants and make the plants grow well and more lush
AUTOMATIC PLANT WATERER
Let Your Plants Look After Themselves!
No More Dead Plants Because You Forgot to Water Them.
REASONS TO BUY:
✔️Precise& Easy Watering Hard-to-Reach Areas
The rope is flexible to adjust makes it so easy to get water to root & soil and not all over plant with dripping.
✔️Long Lasting Working Time
plant self watering devices will give you peace of mind while on vacation.
✔️Ideal for All Plant Sizes
This Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit can be used for watering indoor and outdoor plants, hanging plants,potted plants, house plants, garden flowers, desk pots, small trees,shrubs etc. Easy to make a DIY automatic watering device system.
Product Dimensions : 9.84 x 0.03 x 15.3 inches; 2.65 Ounces
Date First Available : December 1, 2020
Manufacturer : AFLIFLI
ASIN : B08PCM8JD2
* 30 DAYS WATERING: Water plants perfectly for up to 1 month, help you care your plants while you are away from home or when you go outside or on business. Just add water to the 350 ml IV bag and the system will do the rest – you can even add plant food! Indoor plants in small pots will have enough water from a full bag for up to 30 days.
* VISIBLE DRIPPING RATE: With independent control valve, you can control the flow rate of each pipe to meet different needs of various plants.
* SUPER LARGE CAPACITY: Made of premium materials, the durable water bag can store 3.5 litre of water, nearly 1 gallon. Save the time of filling water repeatedly.
* HANGING DEVICE: Easy to hang.
* EASY TO USE & CONTROL: Super easy to use, just fill water, insert into soil and adjust flow rate. Longer needle design to get deeper into the soil.