(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The process of water release:
As the soil dries, the ceramic cone delivers water gradually into the surrounding earth. Thereby create a vacuum within the cone which draws water from the nearby container of water. Once the soil is moistened enough, the watering stake will cease flowing water.
1. Put the earthen part of the product into the water to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Prepare a water container filled with water (a narrow bottle such as mineral water bottle).
3. Make sure the pottery pieces filled with water, because the green plastic cover tightly with the pottery pieces.
4. Insert cone piece a little bit into the soil of plant.
5. Then it will automatically bring water into the other end of the container, and then water your plants.
1. In order to water better, please keep the bottle watering device below the high end of the green plastic cover.
2. Please note the demand of each plants and pots size, and use the appropriate watering devices.
3. If it fails to water your plants, please repeat the above operation steps.
4. After months of using, the ceramic piece parts need to be cleaned so as not to affect the effect of continue-using.
5. Each watering stake works area approx. 15-20 cm / 6-8 inches in diameter, please add 1 more water stake when the size of flower pot is increased by 5 cm / 2 inch diameter area.
Note: Please make sure formation of a vacuum in stakes( If there is no vacuum, it is not work properly)
12 x Plant watering devices
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 8.66 x 6.5 x 1.3 inches; 9.92 Ounces
Date First Available : August 4, 2018
Manufacturer : Hestya
ASIN : B07FXVPCJY
Country of Origin : China
Useful tools: the self watering probes are simple and effective ways to water your plants when you are on vacation, business trip or forgetting to water them
Application: the 12 pack watering stakes are suitable for most automatic garden watering devices; They are good for seeding, planting without pollution; And they will slow to release water into the pot as the plants need
Measurement: connect tube is 78 cm/ 30.7 inches in length, the root get water directly by itself to achieve water drip irrigation
Kindly reminder: the watering stakes are suitable for watering any indoor plant; Please keep the sink and flower pot at the same level; And the sink is at higher level, which will accelerate the process of drip irrigation
How to use: as the soil dries, the ceramic cone delivers water gradually into the surrounding earth; Thereby create a vacuum within the cone which draws water from the nearby container of water; Once the soil is moistened enough, the watering stake will cease flowing water